Thursday 8 May 2014

Reflection of Graded Task 1


 This task is probably one of the hardest tasks ever given by a BENL lecturer to a student. It is complicated because all three of us in the group do not have the interest to go in the teaching area thus resulting to our lack of knowledge on how a proper lesson plan is to be conducted. As we struggled to create a proper lesson plan, we soon realized how hard it is to be a teacher; how a lesson plan should be thoroughly thought of and how we should consider the age and mentality of our own students and so many more. I therefore applaud all teachers in the world for being patient and most of all, amazing. I, for one, would not be going near that area because I know deep down I do not belong in the teaching world but who knows what will happen in the future anyway. This task has made me reflect so much about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment